Why The Rabbitohs?
Leadership on & off the field
A partnership with the Rabbitohs gives you the opportunity to talk to one of the largest audiences in Australian Sport. The Rabbitohs have averaged more than 20 million TV viewers across free to air and Pay TV for the last three seasons.
- The highest viewed Grand Final in NRL history in 2014 with more than 4.6 million viewers
- The highest viewed Premiership Match outside of a Grand Final in NRL history with more than 2 million viewers tuning in for the club’s 2014 Preliminary Final against the Roosters
- The highest average audience for live regular season free to air fixtures with 1 million viewers on average tuning in per game
- The Rabbitohs boast the largest and passionate Membership in the NRL – 35,356 Members in 2015 and a cleansed supporter database of over 165,000
- The Rabbitohs boasted the most successful merchandise program in the NRL in 2014 with:
- An average of 1,400+ e-commerce transactions every month
- More online sales during the week leading up to the 2014 Grand Final than the equivalent period for the 2014 AFL Grand Finalists combined
- Rabbitohs.com.au ranks as the number 1 NRL Club website across all major measurements
- Rabbitohs partners enjoy a truly national footprint with home games played in Sydney, Cairns and Perth
Pride of the League
Recognising our history is incredibly important to everyone at the Club. We embrace it, and keep it alive, through our Brand Values and the traditional and heritage elements of the Club.
The term pride of the league has an added dimension in the 21st Century. It does not just epitomise exceptional on-field performance – as it did in 1925 when the title was bestowed upon the Club by renowned Rugby League journalist Claude Corbett during that undefeated season – it also encapsulates our aspirations for exceptional off-field performance.